Sunday, June 12, 2011

Welcome to My Official Blog!!

Hey! Welcome to my little space. To be honest, I had never thought about creating my own blog and it seemed to me a waste of time. Maybe it's because I've always had the opportunity to publish my articles, to work in various magazines, TV... well, had every opportunity to speak and express myself. Anyway, blog is also a good tool that I'm gonna use to discuss different issues, to share some news, to publish articles and announcements. Here you will find some interesting publications, articles, news about organizations that I work with, opportunities for young people to be involved in different activities provided by various organizations. Languages for posts and updates will be English, Russian and Armenian. This blog will be used to explore, exchange, and create ideas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment